Early Career Physiotherapist
Bounce Physiotherapy|Bounce Exercise Clinic is a physiotherapy and exercise physiology private practice in Drummoyne. We are looking for an early career physiotherapist to join our expanding team!
The role is permanent part time for 25-30 hours per week during the probation period. Following a successful probation period this role will be offered as a full time position, or can remain permanent part time.
Who you are
- You are either about to graduate, or have been working in practice for 1-2 years.
What you are looking for
- A clinic that has a focus on mentoring, training and developing early career physios, not just getting you to take as many appointments as possible.
- Structured training and development plan for skill and professional development.
- Great culture and team environment.
What we offer
- A clinic located in Drummoyne, close to local cafes, restaurants, shopping, parks and the bay.
- Integrated clinic where physiotherapy and exercise physiology work together in the service delivery of our clients (practice principle is dual Titled Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist as well as an AEP).
- Varied client base, from healthy and sporting populations to chronic disease management
- Private gym with commercial grade gym equipment.
- Client base also includes Medicare, workers compensation and CTP claimants. However it is primarily a private patient case load.
- An environment to further develop your clinical exercise prescription skills.
- Dedicated time, 2 hours per week, one on one with practice principal
- Ongoing in-house and external professional development program, including time in theatre and clinic with surgeons, sports physicians and radiology.
You will enjoy a busy and demanding professional environment. An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn and be challenged is necessary. This role includes working on Saturday mornings, as well as morning and evening sessions during the week.
About the role
Our physiotherapists are exceptional people and exceptional with people.
Customer service and customer care are critical, as well as good clinical skills. We have a real passion and care for our team and the patients we treat, which shines through in everyone who works here at our amazing clinic.
If this sounds like you then we want to talk to you!
Benefits & Culture
Our team love working here for a number of reasons including;
- Career focus on our team and helping you develop your skills and career as a physiotherapist
- Ongoing mentoring, supervision and training
- In house and external training program
New graduates are encouraged to apply
If you do not meet these criteria please do not apply. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Registered physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Current Insurance
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
Please send a cover letter, introducing yourself & address the following questions
- Do you have any relevant sales or retail experience?
- Give an example of a situation where you improved the systems or procedures for a job or task within your current role.
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What is culture to you – and how important is it?
- What makes you different to other candidates for this role?
Only applications, that address the above questions with a cover letter and CV will be considered.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE SELECTION CRITERIA PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
Full training and support will be given. If this is you then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org