If you are looking for a program to introduce young people to training properly in a gym environment – this is it.
With only 4 people per class this is a highly supervised and structured program, with close supervision throughout the session.
TERM 4, 2018. COMMENCES ON MONDAY 15th OCTOBER
Program will run at the following times;
- Monday and Wednesday at 4:30pm
- More classes will be added according to demand
School Holiday Programs – Next program is January 2019
Our school holiday program has 2 options;
- 1 week program – (Mon/Wed/Fri). This can be for either the first or second week.
- 2 week program – Mon/Wed/Fri for 2 weeks
Not just weights!
Junior Gym is designed to introduce young people to ALL aspects of training; strength, mobility, flexibility, posture and control.
This is an all round program, NOT a body building or powerlifting program.
Each session has a focus on these components, education, safety and ensuring understanding of the importance of a well rounded program are key features of Junior Gym. Supervised strength training is safe and effective for young people and offers many benefits, including;
- Improved motor skills and performance
- Injury prevention
- Increased bone density
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- Instil techniques and habits that will help form a lifelong association with exercise and activity
Bookings are open now
- Class Duration is 1 hour for all classes
- All participants must attend a 40 minute pre screening prior to the start of the program
- Cost for this is $165 and is a one off cost in addition to Junior Gym
For more information on our Junior Gym program, please call the clinic on 1300 782 724.