Veterans and Military
We welcome referrals for services to eligible members of the veteran and defence force community.
Please check with the Australian government veterans department on your specific case, treatment is available to approved “entitled persons” which is broadly described as:
- Members and former members of the Australian Defence Force
- Members of Peacekeeping Forces
- War widows and war widowers
- Australian mariners
- Children and other dependants of veterans; or
- Persons from overseas who are entitled to treatment under an arrangement with another country
For more information, please contact us or call on 1300 784 724 to book an appointment.