We appreciate your interest in our clinic and welcome the opportunity to consider you as a candidate.
We are looking for a physiotherapist permanent part time for 20-30 hours per week initially, with the option for this to increase into the future.
What we offer
- Integrated clinic where physiotherapy and exercise physiology work together in the service delivery of our clients (practice principal is dual Titled Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist as well as an AEP)
- Varied client base, from healthy and sporting populations to chronic disease management
- Client base is primarily a private patient case load, with some compensable patients
- An environment to further develop your clinical exercise prescription skills
- Ongoing professional development program
You will enjoy a busy and demanding professional environment. An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn and be challenged is necessary.
About the role
Our physiotherapists are exceptional with people, customer service and customer care are critical, as well as good clinical skills. We have a real passion and care for our patients and staff, which shines through in all of our team. If this sounds like you then we want to talk to you.
Benefits & Culture
Our team love working here for a number of reasons including;
- Career focus on our team and helping you develop your skills and career as a physiotherapist
- Ongoing mentoring, supervision and training
- In house and external training program, including time in theatre with surgeons, radiology training, training with sports physicians and senior physiotherapists from other practices
Skills and Experience
New graduates are encouraged to apply
In your application please address the following questions;
- Do you have any relevant sales or retail experience?
- Give an example of a situation where you improved the systems or procedures for a job or task within your current role.
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What do you think you will bring to this role that makes you different to other candidates?
Only complete applications, that address the above questions with a cover letter and CV will be considered.
Applicants must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide spectrum of people.
If this is you then please send a your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org