We are a physiotherapy and exercise physiology private practice in Drummoyne. We are looking for a physiotherapist to join our expanding team!
The role is permanent part time for 20-30 hours per week initially, with the option for this to increase into the future.
What we offer
- Integrated clinic where physiotherapy and exercise physiology work together in the service delivery of our clients (practice principle is dual Titled Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist as well as an AEP)
- Varied client base, from healthy and sporting populations to chronic disease management
- Client base also includes Medicare, workers compensation and CTP claimants. However it is primarily a private patient case load
- An environment to further develop your clinical exercise prescription skills
- Ongoing professional development program
You will enjoy a busy and demanding professional environment. An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn and be challenged is necessary.
About the role
Our physiotherapists are exceptional with people, customer service and customer care are critical, as well as good clinical skills. We have a real passion and care for our patients and staff, which shines through in all of our team. If this sounds like you then we want to talk to you.
Benefits & Culture
Our team love working here for a number of reasons including;
- Career focus on our team and helping you develop your skills and career as a physiotherapist
- Ongoing mentoring, supervision and training
- In house and external training program
New graduates are encouraged to apply
If you do not meet these criteria please do not apply.
- Registered physiotherapist
- Current Insurance
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
Please send a short video, introducing yourself & address the following questions
- Do you have any relevant sales or retail experience?
- Give an example of a situation where you improved the systems or procedures for job or task within your current role.
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What is culture to you – and how important is it?
- Do you have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification?
Only video submissions, that address the above questions with a cover letter and CV will be considered.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE SELECTION CRITERIA PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
Full training and support will be given. If this is you then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org