If you are looking for a program to introduce young people to training properly in a gym environment – this is it.
With only 4 people per class this is a highly supervised and structured program, with close supervision throughout the session.
TERM 3, 2017. COMMENCES ON MONDAY 17TH JULY FOR 10 WEEKS
Our Term 3, 2017 program can be completed either 1 x per week or 2 x per week. Classes run at the following times;
- Mondays at 4:30pm
- Wednesdays at 4:30pm and 5:30pm
If there is the demand we will offer multiple classes for both the school holiday program and our Term 3 program.
School Holiday Programs – Next program is September 22nd – October 6th, 2017
Our school holiday program has 2 options;
- 1 week program – (Mon/Wed/Fri). This can be for either the first or second week.
- 2 week program – Mon/Wed/Fri for 2 weeks
Not just weights!
Junior Gym is designed to introduce young people to ALL aspects of training; strength, mobility, flexibility, posture and control.
This is an all round program, NOT a body building or powerlifting program.
Each session has a focus on these components, education, safety and ensuring understanding of the importance of a well rounded program are key features of Junior Gym. Supervised strength training is safe and effective for young people and offers many benefits, including;
- Improved motor skills and performance
- Injury prevention
- Increased bone density
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- Instil techniques and habits that will help form a lifelong association with exercise and activity
Bookings are open now
- Class Duration is 1 hour for all classes
- All participants must attend a 40 minute pre screening prior to the start of the program
- Cost for this is $165 and is a one off cost in addition to Junior Gym
For more information on our Junior Gym program, please call the clinic on 1300 784 724.