If you are looking for a program to introduce young people to training properly in a gym environment – this is it.
With only 4 people per class this is a highly supervised and structured program, with close supervision throughout the session.
School Holiday Programs – Next program is April 10th – 21st, 2017
Due to the Easter Weekend during the school holidays, Junior Gym will run as follows
Week 1 – Mon/Wed/Thurs
Week 2 – Wed/Thurs/Fri
Our school holiday program has 2 options;
- 1 week program – (Mon/Wed/Fri). This can be for either the first or second week.
- 2 week program – Mon/Wed/Fri for 2 weeks
Term 2, 2017. Commences on Monday 24th April for 10 weeks
Our Term 2, 2017 program can be completed either 1 x per week or 2 x per week. Classes run at the following times;
- Mondays at 4:30pm
- Wednesdays at 4:30pm and 5:30pm
If there is the demand we will offer multiple classes for both the school holiday program and our Term 2 program.
Not just weights!
Junior Gym is designed to introduce young people to ALL aspects of training; strength, mobility, flexibility, posture and control.
This is an all round program, NOT a body building or powerlifting program.
Each session has a focus on these components, education, safety and ensuring understanding of the importance of a well rounded program are key features of Junior Gym. Supervised strength training is safe and effective for young people and offers many benefits, including;
- Improved motor skills and performance
- Injury prevention
- Increased bone density
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- Instil techniques and habits that will help form a lifelong association with exercise and activity
Bookings are open now
- Class Duration is 1 hour for all classes
- All participants must attend a 40 minute pre screening prior to the start of the program
- Cost for this is $165 and is a one off cost in addition to Junior Gym
For more information on our Junior Gym program, please call the clinic on 1300 784 724.